Dienstag, 13. April 2010

Cosplaying Plans for 2011??

srsly? I'm currently or ALREADY thinking of who I can or should cosplay in 2011.If there are no really awesome upcomming One Piece Cosplay, I actually wanted to keep 2011 as One Piece-free as possible, since this year I already have 4 or 5 One Piece costumes planned or currently in the making.

Of course I've already planned waaaay ahead and grouped up with a buddy for a Hellsing group (but we're still short on members! So if any want to join us in '11, feel free to ask (we've actually been planning to stay away from huge groups, since we're going to be Seras and Hans Günsche/The Captain aaaaand yeah xD whatever. skip that, we need MOAAAAAR group members xD )

I've been watching a lot of anime lately, and of course some costume ideas jumped into my mind.


I've been a huge fan of "Burst Angel" since the first volume was released in Germany. Since then I had a huge crush on Jo and actually planned to cosplay her in the early 2007.- (hit me if this doesn't match with the release date *lol* xD ) And I'm particular fond of her relationship with Meg *slurr* more lesbian power pleeease xDDD *lah* Jo is just some ass kicking (KickAss anyone? xDD can't wait till it releases here in Germany xDD ) and ultra cool girl xDD


Doesn't look to special huh? xD
Masataka Takayanagi  is from  "Tenjo Tenge". I just started to watch this series, so it could be that my decision will change. Anyway, I thought it'd be cool to finall crossplay again xD Some time flew by since I've crossplayed the last time. *le sigh*
This is actually the reason why he catched my interest xD

Woops! I just took a look on the clock! HAV TO GO xD I'll continue on this post when I come back!
Mata ne!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen