Donnerstag, 4. März 2010

So long . . .

Long time, no see.
A huge sorry for having you wait so long for a new entry. I've been extremly busy in the past. I moved out of my parents house and am now a not really proud owner leaser of a tiny flat.
It's extremly tiny and I had to throw out a few of my costumes. Fortunately my brother moved in a flat in the same apartement building and his flat has a lil cellar, so I can store stuff in there. Like cosplay props and shoes . . . heck I have so many shoes. I don't even know what I should do with them <.< like, costume-wise.

I didn't work on ANY of my costumes, so no pictures or exciting updates.
But I'll be sure to start with Ivankov today, right before I have to go to the dentist. *gnah* I won't have the time to sew until sunday. Today I have an appointment at the dentist, tomorrow I'm going to IKEA with my mum and in the evening I told Alinka I wanna come over so that she could dye my hair again and on saturday Phil's going to visit me and will stay until sunday. (and we'll be going in ALICE IN WONDERLAND YAAAAY xD )
Such a busy week . . . and then next week my internship starts (4 weeks -.- guys . . . FOUR WEEKS x.x without any payment! x.x But the woman there told me, that I could decide on a garment and I'm allowed to sew it on the last day without paying for any materials. xD ) and I have to work from 10am to 6.30pm Oo gosh >.<
but I have a free day on Tuesday but have to work on saturday from 10am to 2pm Oo

so, guess that's it.

mata ne!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen